Harajuku is a colorful and crazy town which has created its own original culture, such as kawaii—cute—fashion and food. We'll spend two hours seeing the best of Harajuku. We'll explore kawaii-style shops and cafes and eat traditional Japanese food while I educate you about Harajuku's past, present, and future.
You'll know where you can see KAWAII people and the history.Start this tour from Shibuya. We meet up in front of Hachi Dog statue. We head to one of the highest building in Shibuya, You'll be able to observe the view of Shibuya to Shinjuku.We'll head to a hidden local shrine, where I'll show you how to bring luck to yourself or someone else. We'll then walk around a fancy fashion street known as "Cat Street." We'll eat some takoyaki and then head to another fashion street that is known for all things KAWAII. You'll have a good chance of spotting some kawaii-style people, though they aren't as common as they used to be.
- Taste 1 Japanese foods【Takoyaki:（Octopus balls）】
- Taste unique cotton candy
- Sesame ice cream
- History of Harajuku with visiting historical shopping center and streets
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 5 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-2) / Child (3-12) / Adult (13-64) / Senior (65-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：8 hours
- Duration：2.5〜3 hour
（Unavailable on Saturday, Sunday, holiday）"
In front of Shibuya Tourist information center
※ Green train（In front of The dog statue "Hachi"）
Directions to Departure Location
Exit from Hachi-ko exit of JR Shibuya station.
JR Harajuku station
- Walking Tour
- Local Guide
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● A small amount of walking is involved（about 1 mile）
- ● Wheelchair not accessible
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately