Osaka has a lot of places to visit but you may have not enough time to explore and reach the places where I take you by yourselves. Even you find the places, I guess a lot of tourists just pass through the amazing spots because they don't know the stories each spot has. I'll show you the deep spots of Dotonbori area and share you its interesting stories in an hour.
This tour is held during daytime.
We'll go to some fascinating and very important spots why Osaka is famous for food.
I'd like to share these spots since Osaka has two faces between Day-time and Night-time.
If you have gap time during your visiting, I'm available to show you around there in a hour. Also I can provide you some recommendations for anything!!
Starting from the bridge, the most famous spot in Osaka. Walk down to a seriously busy food street and some hidden places which not many Japanese know. Then visit a 380 years old temple to see the mysterious atmosphere, and go to a professional shopping street that professionals buy their stuff. If you love cooking, you can't skip there. Also you can find some gifts to your friends or family. They have variety of products there. This area looked different between daytime and nighttime because they light up every light to welcome customers in the night. With all great spots, I'll share the each stories. I'm sure you'll be excited!!
- Learning about the bridge and the river
- Exploring food streets
- Visiting a 380 year old temple
- Visiting a professional kitchin market street
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 8 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-2) / Child (3-12) / Adult (13-64) / Senior (65-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：12 hours
- Duration：1 hour
Directions to Departure Location
Go to the north and turn right at the 2nd street.
Turn left when you see big crab at the left side corner and the bridge is there.
- Walking tour
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● A small amount of walking is involved（about 1 mile）
- ● Wheelchair not accessible
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately