Osaka has a lot of places to visit but you may not have enough time to explore and reach the places where I will take you. Even you find the places, I guess a lot of tourists just pass through the amazing spots because they don't know the stories each spot has. I'll show you the deep spots of Dotonbori area and share you their interesting stories in an hour.
This tour is held in the night-time.
We'll go to some beautiful places and crazy bar spots.
I'd like to share these spots since Osaka has two faces between Day-time and Night-time.
If you have gap time during your visiting, I'm available to show you around there in an hour. Also I can provide you some recommendations for anything!!
Starting from the bridge, the most famous spot in Osaka. Walk down to a seriously busy food street and some hidden places which not many Japanese know. Then visit a 380 year old temple to see the mysterious atmosphere. Many tourists might have been to Temples and shrines, but this place is kind of different from the other historical places. Also go to unknown bar area even for Japanese. Visit a building which has crazy bars. These area looked different between daytime and nighttime because they light up every light to welcome customers in the night. With all great spots, I'll share the each stories. I'm sure you'll be excited!!
- Visiting a 380 year old temple
- Exploring some hidden street in the busy place
- Exploring the local bar areas
- A building which not many Osaka people know
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 8 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-2) / Child (3-12) / Adult (13-64) / Senior (65-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：12 hours
- Duration：1 hour
Directions to Departure Location
Go to the north and turn right at the 2nd street.
Turn left when you see big crab at the left side corner and the bridge is there.
- Walking tour
- Local Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● A small amount of walking is involved（about 1 mile）
- ● Wheelchair not accessible
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately