2. Purposes of Personal Information:
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- To communicate with the visitor.
- To communicate with a charge interpreter guide for a visitor and the experience-based service provider.
- To receive of appropriate service.
- To collect opinions and impressions from a visitor for improvement of the services.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party:
HOJ provides it as far as it is necessary for a procedure for the receipt of the service that had you apply for our site by sending the full name of the visitor, sex, nationality, age, the accommodations of visitors staying in Japan, a phone number or an e-mail address and an experience service provider by electronic methods.
4.Our Disclosure of Collected Information:
HOJ is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties HOJ, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements HOJ may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of HOJ, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- HOJ Creators If you choose to purchase an activity through the Service, then we will provide, share the contact information you provided to the applicable local guide so that the local guide may contact you through the Service. You agree that such local guide may contact you through the Service solely for the purpose of providing their services.
- Facebook Friends If you choose to create or purchase an activity through the Services, then we will provide such creation or purchase to our users who is your friend on Facebook.
HOJ takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.