We even think about how chaotic town Shibuya is... So let's explore Shibuya with your informative and friendly tour guide. We will show you both traditional side and modern side of Shibuya, you will have a chance to explore the local streets. So if you have any questions during the tour feel free to ask us anything! What is interesting food in Shibuya? Why are there so many people at Shibuya crossing? What did Shibuya look like 100 years ago? What has changed in Shibuya and what it will be in the future? We're also managing Tourist Information Center in Shibuya so we can share you so many knowledge of Shibuya. This 1 hour walking tour will show you the best of Shibuya!! Let's have fun together!!
We can't start this tour without explaining about Dog "Hachi". Then we are going to visit hidden local shrine and learn the history of the shrine and what to do there. Then we head to see all of Shibuya from high building. You'll see such a great view of Shibuya and other places in Tokyo. We also compare the view of now and 80 years ago with picture. At last part, we are going to small bars alley and take a photo at the center of Shibuya crossing. On this tour, you can also get knowledge of what real Japan is such as our population, environment of work place and our education. You can get a lot of tips that only locals know.
- Explore local shrine
- Get Japanese street foods information
- learn How to pray and what to do at shrine
- Take a photo at the middle of Shibuya crossing
- Point good restaurant and hidden place on a map
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 8 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-2) / Child (3-12) / Adult (13-64) / Senior (65-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：8 hours
- Duration：1 hour
In front of Shibuya Tourist information center
※ Green train（In front of The dog statue "Hachi"）
Directions to Departure Location
Exit from Hachi-ko exit of JR Shibuya station.
Shibuya Tourist Information Center（The dog statue "Hachi"）
- Walking Tour
- Local Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● A small amount of walking is involved（about 1 mile）
- ● Wheelchair not accessible
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately