Let's explore Shibuya with your informative and friendly tour leader. We will show you both traditional side and modern side of Shibuya, you will have a chance to explore the local streets. If you have any questions during the tour feel free to ask me anything! What is interesting food in Shibuya? Why are there so many people at Shibuya crossing? How did Shibuya look like 100 years ago? What has changed and will be in the future? I'm working at Tourist information center in Shibuya so I can show you so many knowledge of Shibuya. This tour also shows you future and history about Shibuya. It's perfect for first timer in Shibuya. !! This 1 hour walking tour will show you the best of Shibuya!! Let's have fun together!!
Let's meet in front of Hachi Dog statue. Your guide will be waiting there while holding a board which is written "Shibuya 1 hour walking tour". When you come back there in 1 hour, you'll be one of the locals in Shibuya because you will know almost everything which is famous and hidden like little bit of everything. At the beginning of this tour, we introduce each other. There are several things going on in Shibuya for the Olympics in 2020. You will be able to know what we are preparing here. Then we will gradually escape from the busiest side to historical and relaxing places. We will visit local shrines and temples which have about 1,000 years of history. There are also some Japanese bars and restaurants on the streets that you would never be able to find in guidebooks. You may need memos not to forget this information. After staying at the cozy area, we are heading back to busiest side and go up to one of the highest building in Shibuya. You can observe the view from Shibuya to Shinjuku. At last part, we go down to underground and explore Japanese Food Show.
- Explore local shrine
- Get Japanese street foods information
- Learn how to pray and what to do at a shrine
- Take a photo at the middle of Shibuya crossing
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 8 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-2) / Child (3-12) / Adult (13-64) / Senior (65-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：8 hours
- Duration：1 hour
In front of Shibuya Tourist information center
※ Green train（In front of The dog statue "Hachi"）
Directions to Departure Location
Exit from Hachi-ko exit of JR Shibuya station.
Shibuya Tourist Information Center（The dog statue "Hachi"）
- Walking Tour
- Local Guide
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● A small amount of walking is involved（about 1 mile）
- ● Wheelchair not accessible
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately