Variety of Japanese Food＆Drink are waiting for you in Shibuya.You'll be able to have Tasty Japanese foods such as "Takoyaki"（Octopus balls）and "Sushi" and Japanese sweets. You can also have All-you-can-drink sake at hidden sake bar. There are 100 of sake from a lot of different cities in Japan. This tour is not only about food. You can learn history and old and modern side of Shibuya.This 2 hours tour makes you feel like you are living in Tokyo as locals.
Better not to have much food before this tour. There are variety of Japanese Food＆Drink are waiting for you. We meet up in front of Hachi statue. We are learning the history of Hachi and observe the busiest road「Shibuya Crossing」. Then it's time to get you foods. "Takoyaki" and "Sushi". We will show you our recommend in each places. Please don't forget to refresh your throat, We are going to Local sake bar. There are 100 of sake from a lot of different cities in Japan. You can have whatever you want to taste. We'll show you recommended sake and explain you where they are from and what the difference is. On this tour, you can also learn Japanese important and mindful phrases which is useful for the rest of your journey in Japan and your life. Fill you tummy!!Fill your mind!!
- Taste 3 kinds of Japanese foods【Takoyaki（Octopus balls）,Sushi
- Karaage（Deep fried chicken）】
- All you can drink 100 kinds of sake and fruits sake for 30 minutes.
- Summary of Shibuya's history
- Visit hidden bar and street food restaurants
- Pricing type : per person
- Maximum travelers : 5 ppl
- Age groups：Infant (0-5) / Child (6-11) / Youth (12-19) / Adult (20-60) / Senior (61-99)
- Languages offered： English / Japanese
- Booking comfirmation method：Instant Comfirmation
- Cut-off time：48 hours
- Duration：2.5〜3 hour
In front of Shibuya Tourist information center
※ Green train（In front of The dog statue "Hachi"）
Directions to Departure Location
Exit from Hachi-ko exit of JR Shibuya station.
Shibuya Tourist Information Center（The dog statue "Hachi"）
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- ● Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- ● Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- ● A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- ● Minimum age is 8 years old：We can provide a soft drink when we are in sake bar.（Not All-you-can-drink）
- ● Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- ● Infants are free
- ● Wheelchair not accessible